Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

While I'm Pointing...

Those of you who've been following the recent debate on religion here will be pleased to know that Ben's now posted a chunky big response to my "Stain of Sin" entry.

Those of you who've had *enough already* and would rather I went back to blogging my drunken exploits and literary lunacies... well, you'll just have to be patient. It's my blog and I can do what I want with it. Anyhoo, there should be plenty of inebriated japery in the coming months, what with me mate Phil's semi-stag-night and wedding, Eastercon in April, Wiscon in May, and me being free, free, FREE completely as of the end of this month, when my notice at my day-job finally runs its course. Burning the candle at both ends? Fuck it, I say cut the fucker into chunks and dump them all on the goddamn bonfire. Diurnal cycles are for the chimps. We got artificial light, man... pretty pretty fire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Holy shit, you're coming to WisCon?! Fuck yeah! Dude, you've got to let me buy you a beer there.

Yay WisCon!

8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home