Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Sonnets For Orpheus Audio

I recorded this reading of the Sonnets For Orpheus a couple of months back with the help of my good mate (and shit-hot seven string guitarist) Andy Miller, so I've been intending to do this for a wee while, but never quite got off my arse to do it.  After doing another sonnet sequence at WFC though (Still Lives, in the links to the left), and getting some cool feedback afterwards, I thought I'd get the finger out and post these up for folks to download and listen to, should they so wish, so they can get the full effect of the Big Fucking Mouth in action.

Sonnet01

Sonnet02

Sonnet03

Sonnet04

Sonnet05

Sonnet06

Sonnet07

Sonnet08

Sonnet09

Sonnet10

Sonnet11

Sonnet12

If any of the links don't work or any of the files are gubbed,  let me know in the comments.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poems! and sexy readings too...what can I say, bit of a sucker for scottish accents. :P dear lord, i sound like the banter boys!! hehe

2:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.nosftu.com/ForumOlden/index.php


You should snoop around Mr. Duncan.

12:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAh tosh! I'm havin probbers with sonnet12.. It downloads nada but 4kb.
Love the work and the reading...

If ever I'm in Glasgow, I think I might owe you more than one beer. For everything you've done through your blog and work. I'm in awe.

salud!

N.

7:20 am  
Blogger Hal Duncan said...

OK, it should work now.

11:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic. I still haven't had the chance to hear you read in person, so this is a real treat...and I love the poems.

7:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home