Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blogging About Burnout

Over on Deborah Biancotti's blog, I was asked the question, How do you deal with creative exhaustion?

I answered... and in a single paragraph! Unprecedented!

Man, I'm getting so good at being concise these days. I've managed to boil the last few months-worth of waffle down to, like, three blog entries or something.

*ahem*

Well, I'm busy finishing the second draft of an actual novel, so I have a decent excuse for my blog sloth, no? Give me a few weeks and I'll probably post some behemouthy screed on why I can't be arsed with folks hating on Margaret Attwood. Or something like that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger E.T. said...

Take your time, Hal :)
It's great that you've already got a first draft. Now only about 10 more, I guess, and you'd be finished :)))

Emo

11:23 am  
Blogger Ellsgraven said...

I am going back and re-reading Vellum for the first time in several years, and it still blows me away. Very excited to hear you're working on a new novel!

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home