Even if you bought the book first time round, we thought we might be able to persuade you to take another look at it by adding some interesting new material, including:
- lovely new cover art by Vincent Chong
- a fab new introduction by Hal Duncan
- a foreword by myself on the subject of ephemeral stuff
- notes on each of the stories
- three extra previously uncollected stories
- and last, but not least, a brand new story written especially for this edition.
It's a bit redundant to say I highly recommend it, but yeah, it's well worth picking up if ye've got one of them there whatchyemaflipadedoohickies for ebooks.